Meetings are held the 3rd Tuesday of each month, January to June and September to November at the Ancaster Old Town Hall on Wilson St. Meetings begin at 7:30pm with an opportunity to meet and greet and enjoy refreshments. Meeting begins at 7:45 pm
Meetings and Speakers for 2017
PLEASE NOTE: THERE WILL BE NO SOCIETY MEETINGS DURING THE MONTHS OF JULY AND AUGUST.
Our November AGM meeting will be held at the Ancaster Library, Murray Ferguson Room (lower level) due to renovations at the Old Town Hall. This meeting will start at 7:00 p.m. sharp to meet the library closing time of 8:45 p.m.
November 21, 2017 - AGM!! Look what's coming! New start time: 7:00pm sharp!
Our Seasonal Special and AGM:
7:00 - 7:15 p.m. - Refreshments and Social
7:15 - 8:00 p.m. - Susan Suter, past AHS member and Gold Award winner from the World Association of Floral Artists, will create a beautiful Christmas masterpiece which will be raffled off to a lucky winner. Susan is an extremely talented floral designer and we are delighted to have her and her talents on display for the evening!
Susan is a Design Judge for Garden Clubs of Ontario, an OHA Horticulture Judge, a WAFA Judge, represented Canada in International Competition at Canada Blooms, is a member of many horticultural societies ... and so much more.
8:00 - 8:45 p.m. - Our AGM, installation of Officers and Awards Ceremony.
What We Do
- We plant and maintain municipal gardens in 3 locations and the gardens at Fieldcote Memorial Park & Museum.
- Ancaster Square Millennium Park.
- Brandon Park.
- We run the annual Trillium Awards program in Ancaster for the
100 most beautiful front gardens.
- We hold an annual Flower, Vegetable & Photo Show
and Afternoon Tea in August of each year.
- We decorate the Old Town Hall for Christmas.
- Our annual fundraiser—our popular Plant Sale - is held on the May long weekend, which supports our
- And…we have a lot of fun! Come join us!