Why become a member?….
Have fun and meet others who love to garden. Share and learn and get your hands in the dirt!
We are a group of over 200 enthusiastic gardeners whose mission is to beautify the Ancaster community while encouraging people to become involved and “come dig with us!
Our meetings are held at the Ancaster Old Town Hall on the third Tuesday of each month, with the exception of July, August and December. Our evenings begin at 7:30 pm with a social half hour and our meeting starts promptly at 8:00 pm, followed by our speaker for the evening.
We are a friendly group who welcome visitors and guests any time. Our members cover all age groups and are only too willing to exchange gardening information!
- You will be able to have satisfying exchanges of gardening information with other avid gardeners, attend monthly meetings with top-notch speakers and have the opportunity at the end of each meeting to ask questions.
- We run and judge the Ancaster Trillium Awards, which allows us to see some of the most wonderful front gardens in Ancaster.
- You will receive quarterly newsletters and monthly electronic updates supplying information on all our events and activities.
- We hold an Annual Plant Sale, with plants at fantastic prices, on the Saturday of the May long weekend.
- Attend our Annual Flower, Vegetable, Photo Show and Afternoon Tea in August.
- Try your creative hand at decorating the Old Town Hall for the season each December
- Get your hands dirty in one of our Municipal gardens or Fieldcote Museum garden projects
Membership Rates: Further Information:
Single Membership: $10.00
Family Membership: $15.00
Guest/Visitor Fee: FREE!
To learn more about our Society, please contact membership director: